16 January 2009

I was in a room that would hold me steady for a while. I could only stay in this safe place for a small time. When it was time to leave, I knew exactly where I was to be going, but had no idea where it was supposed to be. I was hurting, but my heart seemed hopeful. I had received the answer I needed, but at the same time, it was not the way I had expected. I had seen the most beautiful miracles sense that heart-breaking moment but my heart still ached for the one that I would not see for a long time. I could see my Heavenly Father guiding my life, and it was only because I let him. I was hurt because of the sacrifice he required, and I knew that the only amazing things in this life are the we ones we endure with loving patience and a good tolerance for pain. The only way to ever make it home, was to sacrifice my life for my Heavenly Father's Plan. My Father only wants what's best for me.

Authors Note #1: The above passage is a different brain wave, if you will, from the passage below.

There were people further down than I, and I could see them from the tower that I was locked in. They kept pulling me down, like Rapunzul, but as I prayed to my Father, His angel's would bring me back up. I knew I was in the right, and despite His answers, the attempts to bring me to despair were still around, and they still stung as they were from people I couldn't defend myself against. Often I think we are surrounded by things we are all but defenseless from and only the Father can protect us, I think often I am afraid to even ask for His help. I am tricked into believing lies about my own divine heritige. My entanglements with these people are not my fault, because I did not mean to cause them harm, it was they, who were acting as Satan's instruments. And yet knowing that they have to face the pain that they created for themselves, as they deserved it, brings me to my knees for their mercy. I did not understand why.


Author's Note #2:
I don't think that this is so much "writing" as just a personal metaphor for what I'm currently going through. The second passage is, albeit, just a tad exaggerated. Its all true, just written in a rather narcissistic way. I'm not at all egotistical, I wrote it that way on purpose to reflect another aspect of what is happening with that whole situation. The first passage is antithetical of the second. I forget the correct english term for these writing techniques, but these are contrasting peices. I'm not quite sure how I am going to tie them together but they do sort of go together as they are two parts of my life that are stressing me out. The top one more so than the other.

Author's Note #3:
Like my vocabulary?
I did. :)

Sorry for any grammatical errors, I wasn't paying as much attention to grammar as I was to style.

1 comment:

  1. nice write, and love the vocabulary, sometimes i think i need to up my writing from a fourth grader to maybe high school level :) you are a very good writer.

    ReplyDelete