As the new day begins, I find myself lost in what seems to be an endless conundrum of time. There seems to be nothing, but in that there is something to hold onto. I have my arms firmly wrapped around the only thing that can save me. Its what is carrying me through.
I'm back at my original path, and in my original confusion. Do I take that leap into the darkness...? The black is suffocating, but the expectation is sucking me dry. There has to be something else I can do...
Suddenly I'm speaking.. I want to be let down, and I want to find my own way. Slowly my arms release the hold I have, and I feel myself let down. I still feel the hand on my back as I'm unsure of where I'm headed. I turn and look at my Savior... and His eyes speak volumes. He's proud of me, and He wants me to know He's always there... and He's willing to walk beside me. Not to guide me, but to just to listen, and love me.
Everything is going to be okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment